Enfield Greater Together Community Fund
In 2019, the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving established a $100,000 Greater Together Community Fund for the Town of Enfield. In 2022, the Foundation added $50,000 to the Enfield Greater Together Community Fund to continue to support community needs.
Enfield Greater Together Community Funds (GTCF)
Open Call for Applications - DEADLINE: May 31, 2023
The Enfield Greater Together Community Fund Advisory Committee has announced an open call for applications. The goal is to award grants that will support programs addressing the needs of the Enfield community.
ENFIELD GREATER TOGETHER COMMUNITY FUND OBJECTIVES
- Improve the participation of existing programs
- Develop enhancements to existing programs
- Encourage the creation of innovative new programs
- Funding must benefit the community of Enfield.
- Organizations must be exempt under 501(c)(3).
- 509(a)(3) charities and private foundations are not eligible.
- Organizations that are not classified as 501(c)(3) may use a fiscal sponsor.
- Towns may serve as a fiscal sponsor.
- Organizations not typically eligible:
- Sectarian or religious programs
- The maximum grant award is $5,000 (minimum $250).
- A final report will be required upon completion of the project.
- The deadline for submissions is 5/31/2023.
HOW TO APPLY - DEADLINE: May 31, 2023
*Please note the application cannot be saved once started.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
You can also download a PDF here.
REVIEW AND PROCESS
- Applications will be reviewed by the Enfield Greater Together Community Fund Advisory Committee.
- Each applicant will be interviewed by the members of the Committee.
- The Committee will evaluate the applications based on the Goals and Objectives.
- Enfield Greater Together Community Fund 2023 Grant Award Announcements will be made in early September, 2023.
The Request for Applications [RFP] announcement can be downloaded here.
Questions? Please contact us at Enfieldgtcf@gmail.com if you have any questions about eligibility, guidelines or the application process.
Advisory Committee Members
The role of the Advisory Committee is to design and lead an inclusive process to identify the needs in your community, and design a grantmaking process aimed to ensure that the Greater Together Community Funds can have the greatest impact for the benefit of town residents.
The Advisory Committee members for your town are:
Mike Arnone Jr., Gladys Bowen, Claudia Cupe, Brittany Kane, Darren Ketchale, Wendy Osada, and Laura Vella
Click here to read the Advisory Committee Conflict of Interest Policy.
For more information about the Advisory Committee, please review the FAQ.
For media inquiries, please contact Chris Senecal at firstname.lastname@example.org.