Windsor Greater Together Community Fund
The Hartford Foundation for Public Giving has established a $100,000 Greater Together Community Fund for the Town of Windsor.
The purpose of the Greater Together Community Funds is to:
- support the community in taking ownership around the needs in their towns
- encourage broad and inclusive civic engagement and
- anchor the Hartford Foundation in each town.
Windsor Greater Together Community Fund Advisory Committee Seeks Volunteers
Windsor Greater Together Community Fund Advisory Committee is now accepting applications for committee members. The next funding round is planned for the fall of 2023. We need your help! Join us in this exciting opportunity to support grants that will serve to meet the needs of Windsor residents. Click here to fill out an application.
Windsor Greater Together Community Fund Announces Inaugural Grant Awards
The following organizations were recipients of the Windsor GTCF inaugural grant awards during 2023 grant cycle:
- Hartford Interval House ($5,000) - to support victims of domestic violence.
- Northwest Park ($2,800) - to support educational programming through the purchase of a new projector.
- Windsor Giants Midget Football Team Inc. ($5,000) - to support the purchase of new helmets and pads to ensure safety for all participants.
At the end of their grant period, awarded organizations can use this final report form to report on the use of their funds and email the completed form to email@example.com.
Advisory Committee Members
The role of the Advisory Committee is to design and lead an inclusive process to identify the needs in your community, and design a grantmaking process aimed to ensure that the Greater Together Community Funds can have the greatest impact for the benefit of town residents.
The Advisory Committee members for your town are:
Roz Champlain, Kruti Dharsandiya, Colleen Giroux, Timothy Mathis, Tasha Richards, Tricia Snodgrass, Thaslima Thamanna, Di Vanhouten, Stacey Williams
For more information about the Advisory Committee, please review the FAQ.
Click here to read the Advisory Committee Conflict of Interest Policy.
For media inquiries, please contact Chris Senecal at firstname.lastname@example.org.