Do You Have a Dream for Tolland?
Apply for a Grant and Bring it to Life!
The Hartford Foundation for Public Giving has established a $100,000 Tolland Greater Together Community Fund. Half of the fund will remain in permanent endowment, and $50,000 will be available over a period of years for grant opportunities that serve Tolland.
The Tolland Greater Together Community Fund aims to:
- Establish a relationship between the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving and the town of Tolland
- Support Tolland and its residents with their community needs
- Encourage engagement and ownership regarding projects and work that benefit the community
An Advisory Committee will assist you with the grant process and make grants to the final recipients.
Advisory Committee Members
Christian Coleman, Sean Duff, Jerry Griffin, Lindsey Jones, Kim Little, Merry Renduchintala, Celeste Senechal, Andrea Spak
Contact the Advisory Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for a Grant
- Applicants must be a nonprofit 501(c)3 charity and be able to provide documentation.
- If you are NOT a nonprofit 501(c)3, another nonprofit 501(c)3 must apply on your behalf (noted as your Fiscal Sponsor in the grant application).
- Your project or work MUST serve residents of Tolland, although may serve others as well.
- Grants range from $250 to $5,000, up to a total of $10,000 for this grant cycle ending March 2021.
Click on the below SUBMIT APPLICATION button or APPLY HERE.
12/22/2020 Grant applications available
2/15/2021 Grant applications due
3/22/2021 Grant applicants notified of decision
4/15/2021 Grants awarded and funds distributed
For media inquiries, please contact Chris Senecal, Senior Public Policy and Media Relations Officer at email@example.com or contact Advisory Committee member, Merry Renduchintala at firstname.lastname@example.org.