Marlborough Greater Together Community Fund
The Hartford Foundation for Public Giving has established a $100,000 Greater Together Community Fund for the Town of Marlborough.
The purpose of the Greater Together Community Funds is to:
- support the community in taking ownership around the needs in their towns
- encourage broad and inclusive civic engagement and
- anchor the Hartford Foundation in each town.
Marlborough Greater Together Community Fund Announces Inaugural Grant Awards
In November 2021, the following organizations were recipients of inaugural grant awards:
- Andover, Hebron, Marlborough Youth Services, Inc. ($3,127) - to support and broaden the CHOREs for Marlborough Seniors program
- Hartford County 4-H Camp, Inc. ($5,000) - to support the landscape issue resolution project.
- Marlborough Association for Senior Housing, Inc. (Sponsoring organization: Elderly Housing Management, Inc.,) ($9,211) - to support elevator and door upgrades at Florence S. Lord Senior Housing.
- Marlborough Food Bank Inc. ($7,284) - to support the refrigerator and freezer replacement program.
- Marlborough Historical Society ($750) - to support the cemetery walk and clean up.
- Richmond Memorial Library Association, Inc. (5,475) - to support the purchase of guided learning tablets.
A grant reporting form is available for download, here. Please respond reflectively and email completed forms to email@example.com.
Advisory Committee Members
The role of the Advisory Committee is to design and lead an inclusive process to identify the needs in your community, and design a grantmaking process aimed to ensure that the Community Funds can have the greatest impact for the benefit of town residents.
The Advisory Committee members for your town are:
Diana Cardet; Cynthia Christie; Debbie Ghirlanda; Elizabeth Keister; Nicholas LaMantia; Grace Neumuth; Christopher Richard; Laura Sforza; Sandra Squillante
Click here to read the Advisory Committee Conflict of Interest Policy
For questions, please contact the Marlborough advisory committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquiries, please contact Chris Senecal at email@example.com.