Philanthropy by Design (PhxD): The State of Housing
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Philanthropy by Design (PhxD) donor education session, The State of Housing: Where We've Been and Where We're Going.
Attendees heard from a panel of experts on different areas of housing within the Greater Hartford region:
- Thalia Giraldo, Connecticut-based researcher in collaboration with Partnership for Strong Communities
- Kiley Gosselin, Executive Director, Partnership for Strong Communities
- Dean Iaiennaro, Director of Real Estate Development, SINA
You can find the recording of this session below, as well as a list of relevant resources.
- Thalia's Slides
- Thalia's Research
- Kiley's Slides
- Partnership for Strong Communities
- Segregated by Design (Documentary)
- A Steady Habit of Segregation (Report)
- Absentee Landlord Project