Hartford Foundation Announces Senior Leaders Circle Class of 2020
The Hartford Foundation is proud to announce the graduating class of our 2020 Nonprofit Support Program Senior Leaders Circle, a program geared toward leaders at the level just below the Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer to enable them to be optimally effective in their existing role, maximize their role as part of a senior leadership team, and/or prepare them for a top position in a nonprofit.
This was a unique year for the program, as COVID-19 hit just as the Senior Leaders Circle was due to begin. To their credit, every single participant wholeheartedly expressed the desire to move forward with the program, and stated that the program and its network of peers was needed even more given the challenges of the current time.
Graduates participated in monthly facilitated sessions during which leaders discussed and shared leadership issues and challenges; individual professional coaching; leadership assessment; and the creation of a professional development plan and project that broadens leadership skills.
NSP Senior Leaders Circle Graduates:
- Shawonda Swain, Vice President/COO, Boys & Girls Club of Hartford
- Kimberly Staley, Chief Administrative Officer, Capital Workforce Partners
- Stacey Cote, Director of Operations & Director of Right Direction: Homeless Youth Advocacy Project, Center for Children’s Advocacy
- Arleen Cohen, Finance Director, Center for Latino Progress
- Ayesha Clarke, Deputy Director, Health Equity Solutions (formerly Vice President of Operations, COMPASS Youth Collaborative)
- Kate McOmber, Interim CEO, Greater Hartford Arts Council
- Stephen Borla, Chief Operating Officer, Hartford Community Loan Fund
- Leticia Cotto, Customer Experience Officer, Hartford Public Library
Congratulations to all these senior leaders. We are so proud of the dedication and hard work you put into this program and are looking forward to seeing you grow even further in your roles.
For questions about the Senior Leaders Circle or any other Nonprofit Support Program offerings, please contact Meher Shulman, associate director, at 860-548-1888 x1047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.