Foundations of Coaching in Early Childhood: Partnering with Parents and Professionals is a video training resource for early childhood coaches, based on the 5 key characteristics of coaching as outlined by Dathan Rush and M'Lisa Shelden.
This video was created by the following partners:
Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
Connecticut Office of Early Childhood
All Our Kin
Connecticut Alliance of Regional Educational Service Centers
Connecticut Head Start
UConn University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
The partners in this project have decided to make these videos free and available to anyone to use in training sessions, workshops, classroom or other educational settings.
Rules/restrictions for use:
1) These videos are the property of the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving and the other partners in this project.
2) Videos may not be used for any commercial purposes. This includes posting to monetized social media accounts (ex., YouTube Partner Program).
3) Videos may not be used as part of a fundraising effort.
4) Videos must be used "as is" and may not be edited or altered in any way.
5) Videos may not be used in any unlawful manner.
6) Videos may not be used in any manner that defames or otherwise damages the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving or any of the other partners.
7) Additional Terms & Service of this website may apply.
Failure to comply with these guidelines will results in warnings, removal of content and possible further action, depending on the severity of the violation.
Email Tom Zeleznock at email@example.com with questions or technical issues.