*The deadline for RFP has passed. Thanks to all who submitted proposals.
Request for Proposal
The Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, through its Neighborhood Engagement and Grantmaking Workgroup, is seeking to create a model that would build skills of Hartford's residents, increase their opportunities to be civically involved, and engage them in the Foundation’s grantmaking process.
Having engaged residents at various Neighborhood Revitalization Zones (NRZs) in Hartford to gain their insights and input on how best to proceed with involving residents in the design of the program, the Neighborhood Engagement and Grantmaking Workgroup is now seeking consultant support to supplement Foundation’s existing staff capacity. The consultant(s) would be engaged to provide support over one year.
The successful consultant(s) will show experience in developing community plans that include a broad range of strategies. At a minimum, the consultant selected will need to demonstrate specific examples of their experience in the following areas:
- Describe qualifications and work experience in the Hartford region.
- Provide brief descriptions of similar contracts, work experience or projects currently in process or performed within the last five years.
- Include neighborhoods and organizations you have worked with previously.
- Describe the kind of engagement and outreach you performed with these groups to reduce barriers to participation.
- Describe the goal of the project and how the goal was met.
- Please include a brief (one or two pages) sample report, including what role you had in producing it.
- Estimated amount to be requested.
- Provide a resume.
- Provide the name, phone number and email address of two references familiar with the quality of your work
The anticipated schedule for selecting a consultant is presented below:
November 20, 2018, Due by 4 p.m.
|December 18, 2018