The Hartford Foundation for Public Giving supports donors in creating planned gifts, helping them leave a charitable legacy for both their family and their community. The Foundation provides advisors like you with complimentary access to the Planned Giving Design Center. Designed for professional advisors, this comprehensive, fully searchable website provides an invaluable resource for anyone whose clients have an interest in charitable giving.
As a member of the Planned Giving Design Center (PGDC), you’ll enjoy special benefits:
- Email newsletters with news from Greater Hartford on changes in the tax law and articles written by nationally known authors
- Monthly news and updates about the Community Foundation and our work to strengthen the Greater Hartford region
- Search for PGDC articles from 2000-present and print at no charge
- Use GiftCalc to calculate charitable deductions
- Gain insight into other disciplines in the field of planned giving
- Participate in the PGDC online forum, ask questions and make comments on content
All information on PGDC comes from nationally recognized legal, tax and planned giving experts who are dedicated to making PGDC the most comprehensive information resource on planned giving available.