The Foundation's strategic plan sets a purposeful direction for our work and region; and its implementation over the next three years will require widespread participation and commitment.
Every meaningful process starts with listening – and as we begin to consider how to implement this plan, we want to hear from you.
In addition to engaging small groups of key stakeholders to help us think through next steps, we want to invite everyone working to strengthen Greater Hartford to weigh in. Over the coming months, we will be hosting online chats to both answer questions and hear ideas about the priorities and strategies encompassed by our strategic plan.
Below, you will find a few key questions we are posing. We encourage you to email us with your thoughts.
Nonprofit, Government and Business Leaders:
- How can we best collaborate with your organization to advance our shared priorities?
- How can we promote holistic and innovative approaches to address our priority areas, locally and regionally?
- Do you have other suggestions about the role the Foundation could play or the strategies you would like to see us leverage?
Donors and Residents:
- Do you have suggestions about the role the Foundation could play, potential collaborators we could engage, or strategies you'd like to see us leverage?
- What kind of engagement would you like to have with the Foundation as we implement our strategic plan?
- How would you like us to report on our learning, efforts and progress?
We also want to encourage ongoing idea and information sharing through Twitter. Use the hashtag #VibrantGreaterHartford or get our direct attention by including @HartfordFdn.
Thank you for helping us put philanthropy into action. Together, we can strengthen Greater Hartford for all.